Home » » Getting New Lite Brite Templates With Different Patterns Online

Getting New Lite Brite Templates With Different Patterns Online

Written By Brite Info on 5/17/12 | 10:38 PM

Last year, I bought glowing lite-brite toy for my niece because she loves colors and sort of colorful things. She loves designing and customizing a toy especially her favorite lite-brite picture frame. She had already different designs of lite brite patterns like animals, cars, landscapes and letters. I planning to buy a new set of lite brite templates with different designs and patterns for my niece. I actually buy online for the lite brite templates like what I did last year together with the toy itself. I'm getting the new and unique lite brite templates for her upcoming birthday next month. I know she will like it to play with.

I have just browsed a new site for lite brite refill sheets and where I can get the new set of templates for my niece's lite brite toy. I can only have different set of lite brite templates and designs to buy but I think I will get a new set of refill sheets too so that she can change the sheets in here lite brite toy. Look what I got. It's butterfly and car lite brite templates with refill sheets. I wish my niece with love it.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

What can say?